Sunday, May 13, 2012

I'm Trying But...




I'm trying but it's not easy. You ever just want to make a difference in the world and in the lives of others, but at the end of the day, no matter how much you accomplish, it's never enough? It's like you never complete the work. It's as if you keep working and working and never get paid. Building the building and never reaching the top. I don't know what it's called but the Apostle Paul said he had not attained his target, but he pressed forward. I guess in this place, it keeps us moving. Otherwise we could think we have arrived and stop the work. So having received this understanding, I will rest now.I have been spent for the benefit of others. I have lost for the sake of others. I have taken the backseat so others can ride shot gun. Yeah, I'm trying, but it's not easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment