Thursday, May 3, 2012

Heal My Heart

You ever have a great day? I mean a really great day? I mean you nailed it, you hit the bulls eye? But afterward, you come down from your high and now you are at a low. Have you experienced this? I sort of feel this way. Yeah, what good is a great victory if you have no one to share it with? It's like a so what effect. Yeah, what a waste almost. So you fight this great battle, you slay the giant. So you swim the deepest ocean and climb the highest mountain. At the end of the day you want to share all your joy and enthusiasm with someone. You want to tell the story and how you felt. You want to share your moment of victory. But when you are alone, it's just you and there you sit and from there you come down from your high mountain and sink into your valley. So I pray, heal my heart Lord. I ask God to help me because I am weak. I am worn and I am just me. My rejoicing has turned to tears. Funny in a way now that I think of it, yet real. Yeah, I had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment