Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Henry Camphor: Sharing My Life

How many times have you wanted to give a gift but did not know what to give? Have you ever considered giving yourself? Have you ever thought of sharing your experiences, your hopes and dreams? The life of a person is priceless. No matter what you have gone through in your life it is of great value. For one, no one has had the exact same experiences as you with the same responses and outcomes. The lessons learned, successes and failures. You are a diamond. Your words and very essence of your heart is priceless. Second, when you are gone so will the wealth unless you leave it behind in the heart and mind of someone or it is cataloged on video or audio of some sort. This is what I am up to, this is my quest. To create enough digital work that my very heart is given to make a difference in the life of anyone who partakes. Yes, this is my gift to humanity, as is.

No comments:

Post a Comment