Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Henry Camphor: Get Ready!!!

Get ready, get ready, get ready. You might ask, "Ready for what?" Ready for what ever you have been thinking about. I have come to the conclusion that all that is in my life today is a result of the belief system that I hold to. Now, I am the first to tell you I believe this and I believe that. But what I believe may not be walked out or manifested. For example, I believe in prosperity. So then why am I not balling out of control (Extremely Prosperous)? It is because of the disconnect between belief and action. Yesterday I took a leap forward from my belief to taking action based on my belief. I am not alone in this for I have talked to many people who are in the same rut I was in. Past tense because yesterday I came out. So with this...get ready to come out of your rut and live your beliefs with actions.

                                                     Check out my short voice blog on this topic

No comments:

Post a Comment