Sunday, February 5, 2012

What am I to do about it?


I was on a walk getting my workout on as I usually do every morning when I ran across this sign in the ground. I was so moved by it I had to take a picture of it. I wondered who wrote it? What is their life like? How did it come to such a dire situation for them? It's funny how some people are so quick to judge but never ask these questions. For in these question we have the potential to undertand. Understanding can lead to compassion and compassion to action. This is a greater road traveled then being judgemental and saying, "go get a job." This type of reponse stems from ignorance and fear. would you hire that person? Would you let them wash your windows of your car? Would you let them pump your gas? Have you let them? If not, there is the problem. If they can't even get hired to pump your gas how are they to get a job somewhere else? What am I to do about it? Ask questions, understand and take action. You will be blessed and so will they.

No comments:

Post a Comment